As You all know that The WhatsApp is always trying to Update to make the User Experience better. Now at that time, WhatsApp has rolled out a new big update for both Android and IOS users. Now Users can link their Mobile with Computers or Laptops even if the Mobile Phone has no Internet Connection.
WhatsApp allows Users to Link Mobile with PC without Internet Connection:
This Update helps us to be in connection if Our Mobile Phone is Switched off due to an Empty Battery or any Reason. This means You will stay connected with your Family, Friends, or loved ones If your mobile phone is Off.
How to Enable this Feature?
- Open Web.WhatsApp on the browser of your computer. Then It will ask you to Scan the QR code on your Phone.
- After Scanning, A Message will be prompt on your Mobile Screen to enable or Join BETA Programme. You just have to click on Join BETA.
Features of BETA Programme:
- You can communicate with anyone even if your Mobile Phone is Switched Off or placed far away from your Computer and You.
- If your Phone is Off for 14 Days You can communicate with any person from your computer. But after 14 days it will automatically get logged out.
- You can’t send a message to someone who is using an old version of WhatsApp.
- You cannot delete or Erase a message by using WhatsApp web. You have to delete or unsent it from your Mobile Phone.
Android Users are able to connect web WhatsApp to a Tablet, But IOS users are not able to connect WhatsApp on IPADs.
To Get Latest Technology Updates, News, and Informational Articles get in touch with TechyPunch
Keep Yourself Updated with all news by visiting GOOGLE NEWS